Back to Catheter
Kobi soft Catheter
Highly flexible Catheter: gilts and sows
- Very easy to introduce : no lubrication required
- Highly flexible tip limiting injuries when introduced
- Several collars to reduce the backflow of semen
- Doesn’t absorb liquids
- Ideal for both gilts and sows
- Individually wrapped for a perfect hygiene
Prefer® Catheter 305
Very good conservation of the semen. Very good grip of the catether in the genitals. The catether doesn’t fall after the setting up, even with 100ml volume. Easy setting up even into a gilt. More than 80% time saving, Permanent visibility of semen allows to know the emptying time after setting up. Easier opinion of the insemination action. [btn text="See our leaflet" tcolor=#FFF bcolor=#00287a thovercolor=#FFF bhovercolor=#6bc561 link="http://www.jupiteragrobiotech.com/PDF/Jupiter-Prefer-EN.pdf" target="_blank"] [kad_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoSCxEoxPcA" ]
- Single use sanitizing wipes for vulva cleaning (900 wipes / pail)
- Hygiene during artificial insemination (IA) is crucial to the outcome of fertility and fecundity of a pig.
- For best results it is necessary to clean the vulva of each sow a few minutes before AI.
- Easy to use Sani‐porc Wipes leave a vulva clean and dry before insemination.